Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cinnamon Almond Butter


Lately, I have been mixing almond butter w/ cinnamon and stevia for a quick, deliciously perfect snack with an apple. I then got the brilliant idea to create my own cinnamon almond butter and this was the outcome! Yummmm!

Cinnamon Almond Butter
Makes 1 cup

 Ingredients: almonds {I used my soaked and dehydrated almonds, they give a great flavor}, cinnamon, coconut oil, honey, and stevia

In a food processor place:
• 2 cups almonds
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1-2 Tbsp honey
• a couple drops of stevia

Pulse together until well incorporated. This can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Then taste the almond butter and tweak to your liking! I added a little bit more coconut oil to make it creamier.

Then slice up an apple and enjoy!

*If you don't use soaked and dehydrated almonds/salted almonds then add some salt